Nursery, Lower Kindergarten(LKG) and Upper Kindergarten(UKG)
Age: 2+ to 5 Years
Max Strength: 30 per class
Teacher/Student Ratio: 1:15
The Early childhood Care and Education is to facilitate optimum development of the Child’s full potential and lay the foundation for all round development and lifelong learning.
This aim is to be achieved through enabling the child to:
- Develop a positive Self-concept.
- Establish a sound foundation for a good Physique, adequate muscular coordination and basic motor Skills
- Imbibe good health habits and basic life skills/self-help skills necessary for personal and social adjustment.
- Enhance verbal and non-verbal communication skills which would facilitate expression of thoughts and feelings in fluent, correct, clear speech.
- Develop the five senses and cognitive skills and concepts which are foundation for higher order thinking and reasoning
- Develop emotional maturity by guiding the child to express, understand, accept and control feelings and emotions.
- Imbibe values, social attitudes and manners important in his/her socio cultural context.
- Develop Independence, aesthetic appreciation and creativity by providing child with sufficient opportunities for self-expression and active exploration, investigation and experimentation.
- Make a smooth transition from preschool to primary through development of emergent literacy and school readiness.